MICE and Groups
Salary negotiable | Immediate start | Part time considered
The Holiday Inn Leicester - Wigston is located in a residential area on the outskirts of the City of Leicester, a place defined by the peace and tranquillity of the suburbs and an eclectic and multicultural mix of residents. With great transport links, the Hotel is going to become a true hub of activity for both locals and visitors alike following a multi-million pound investment. The Hotel has 79 bedrooms including executive and family, Starbucks coffee shop, Bella Italia restaurant and bar, ample onsite parking, gym, swimming pool, sauna and steam room, open lobby concept and Stage Suites function and meeting rooms for up to 350 delegates.
A fantastic position has become available at the Holiday Inn Leicester – Wigstonfor an energetic, highly motivated and accomplished sales professional with a proven track record within proactive sales.
The successful candidate must have excellent organisation and communication skills, must be personable and creative in reaching out to clients. Must be able to close a sale and develop customer relationships as well as adhere to deadlines and achieve agreed targets.
The position will be 40 hours a week predominantly Monday to Friday. Applicants must be flexible and able to work in line with business demands. Prerequisites include but are not limited to:
- Drive conversion within the conference, events and group business segments
- Generate bespoke events into the hotel
- Delivery new business into the hotel
- Maximise all new sales opportunities and convert
- To implement strategically planned campaigns alongside the Assistant Director of Sales, including events, canvassing campaigns, etc.
Who we are looking for?
- A healthy track record of proactive sales
- Energetic and self-motivated
- Experience within sales departments and branded hotel environments
- Opera experience
- Can do attitude; multi-task and problem solver, target orientated
- Customer focused and brand aware
- Confident with excellent communication skills
An attractive package available.
Application via CV only to Melanie Bowler email@example.com